Sunday, August 19, 2012

Pinterest

So for the past hour, I have been catching up on everything I had not been keeping up with on dear Pinterest  Or as some  (like my mother) like to call it Pin-Interest.

They have so many loverly quotes on it!

Which is mainly what I pin.

Well, along with jokes.

and Halloween costumes

and cute things
and disney princess stuff
and fonts
and food and drinks
and things I want to have in my future home
and Harry Potter pics
and health and beauty stuff
and idea's of what to make postcards look like
and phi sigma rho stuff
and things I have made
and Things I want to do or want to make
and things  I want bought for me
and When I am  'Friggin Rich'  the thing's I'll buy
and rainboots.


So I just have a few things pinned on it.  haha 

But I started looking thru because In about a week I will need more quotes for my newer blog I have begun to keep.

Just  a place to keep all the quotes I find.  I always give photo credit, if I find it on the internet within the past 6 months.  I have some saved from forever ago that I didn't have the credit to post where I got them.  :(  But If they ever contact me, I am more than willing to fix that!

Well,  That's it for now.

P.S.  35 Days until my Birthday!!!  YAY YAY YAY.  I can remember when I posted this post and it felt like forever until the big day!  Now its so close and I don't think it could come any sooner!  :D

P.P.S.  I learned how to clean the greasy stove vent today.  :)  just boil it in water with baking soda in it

No comments:

Post a Comment