Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Picnic Game

About a month ago I went down to Kings Island. And when you go to an amusment park, there are a lot of lines you have to wait in.  And I hate just waiting there silently.  Which ends up in games being played!

Hannah Introduced me,   well, reintroduced me to the picnic game.  Where you go around and you say I'm going to bring something begining with each letter of the alphabet. The first person says an item with A, the next repeats a, and says b.  Then the third says a, b, then c. So on and so forth.  :)

So we played a game.  And I thought I would share what we are bringing on our Picnic because it is so rediculous.

Key:  Lydia, Hannah, Nick

  • Applesauce
  • Booze
  • Cocaine
  • Drill
  • Elephant
  • Feces
  • Gorilla
  • Hannah
  • Ipicac
  • Juice
  • Kalidiscope
  • Lydia
  • My mom
  • Nail
  • Octopus
  • Penguin
  • Quill
  • Ratatoui
  • Snake
  • Trantula
  • Umbrella
  • Venom
  • Woodpecker
  • Xylophone
  • Ying-Yang
  • Zebra

As you can see, Nick comes up with the most.... interesting items to say the least.

But if you want to come to our picnic, if it ever happens (which on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being very likely,  I would say its -1000000,)  It will basically be like going to the zoo. 
:)

Until next time!

Hope you stay warm in this cooler weather! (it's only 65 degrees right now! gah!)

No comments:

Post a Comment