Saturday, August 18, 2012

Snow! :)

 Now that its mid-August,  the heat is starting to get to be too much (I know it isn't terrible,  but I love fall so much!)

So here are some pictures of when we came home after church on Saturday.  My mom wanted to take a picture of the three of us to see how tall the pile of snow was. 


In this picture you can see my dad shoveling (kinda) in the background.  The shoveling is the shovel in teh back. My dad always shovels even when there is just a wee bit of snow on the ground so it doesn't ice up.  And when it is snowing, every so often he will go and shovel to keep it from piling too high and making it terribly hard to lift then.
 ^clearly we were totally ready for that photo.   And wanted to do that....


^This is the picture of the three of us, Jack, Veronica, and Myself. It isn't great.  But We were forced to do that.  It made my mom happy.

:)  That is all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment