Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thankful Thursday

 So I like Reading other people's Thankful Thursdays, and I think its really awesome.  And it is always good to remember what you are thankful for.



  1. For my friends.  I don't know if I could ever put into words how thankful I am for them.  I don't understand why they put up with me.  They are truly great people
  2. Netflix.  Well,  it's more of a love hate relationship.  I love being able to watch tv whenever I wish.  All the documentaries are so cool to watch. 
  3. Tea. Who ever had that crazy idea to put leaves into hot water,  Thank you.  I love drinking tea.  My favorite brand is Lipton.  Recently I have been boiling a pot of water with three bags of decaffeinated tea, and some sugar thrown in.  It is sooo yummy!
  4. For being able to wear heels again.  I have missed them so much!  And I have too many cute ones not to wear them! :)
  5. For my sorority.  Phi Sigma Rho.  I love all my sisters wholeheartedly.  Without them, I don't know where I would be.  
  6. Cars.  It is so nice to be able to travel  quickly.  Imagine if we had to walk every!  The world would be a much smaller place.
  7. For you who read this blog!  Thank you for honoring me with your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment