Monday, August 27, 2012

Wow. &&&& POST #100 WHEEE

So today while I was driving to school,  I was behind a Toyota Prius during the 90 split that had this lovely license plate.

And mind you I do know that Prius's  are supposed to have good mileage,  and usually do,  but really?



I edited out all the things that might make it easier to figure out... trying to be considerate I suppose.  

But the liscence plate is what I want to show you.  Really.  that is what you choose to put as your plate.  You can personalize it however you wish to,  and you choose that.  

Really?
REALLY?!?
really.

REally??

(just thought of Seth and Amy from SNL doing their really segment when i did that. :)  )

If you don't know what I am talking about,  here is a link to it!

sorry,  they don't get very intense in  this one.  But they do sometimes.  I was just too lazy to actually look for one where they were intense.  :)  [or in tents  ;)  ]




No comments:

Post a Comment